It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Credits For website
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:57 am 

how can you earn more credits for the website to earn more downloads and such?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 am 
Site Admin

I created the credit system so that I can reward people for being loyal members, help to promote the web site and for contributing back to other members.

I don't have a set of rules that say "if you do this, then you'll get this many credits". However here are some general rules I have been following:

1) The more often you frequent the web site, the more credits you will accumulate

2) If you create a tutorial and post it in the forum you will usually get some reward credits

3) Every now and again (1 or 2 times a year), I'll post a challenge or request on the web site. If you complete it, you will get reward credits

4) If you post a comment on the forum that I feel is very useful, you may get some reward credits

5) If you advertise the web site url on youTube or elsewhere you may get some credits

In the past, I've given credits to members who wrote software that extended the capability of the game engine and supplied me with their source code.

I've given credits to members who helped me create deals with high schools so that I could introduce my video tutorials into their classrooms.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]