It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: About my account
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 am 

When I look at what I have previously download, the GameEngine series only shows 91%, however I have downloaded all of the bonus videos, I am wondering why they are not showing in the list.

My second question is over time I have bought download credits as well as earned free credits from the old website layout, does downloading both GameEngine and Ghost Toast Series count as the bundle?

Post subject: Re: About my account
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 am 
Site Admin

Open your account details: http://www.marek-knows.com/accountDetai ... =downloads

Click on the "Section" column to sort your history by VMK section. Then go through the list comparing what you have downloaded with what is available. I noticed that In the C++ series you missed VMK 12, and in the game engine series you are missing the vmk between 39g and 45. Another way to visualize which VMK you have downloaded and which ones you have missed is to look at the border color of the VMK. See the FAQ: http://www.marek-knows.com/index.php#faq. A blue border means you haven't downloaded the VMK yet, and a black border means you already have downloaded it.

You make a good point about downloading all the vmk that are included in the two Part 1 and Part 2 Bundles. For some reason I forgot to take that into consideration. I'll make the change to the website this week, so that if you've downloaded all the VMK that are included in the bundles, then you will also unlock the ability to download the shader engine VMK. Thanks for bringing this up!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm 

Same for me with the Game Engine videos, but I have the first DVD with everything on it so I thought that was kind of strange.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:28 am 
Site Admin

I have updated the website this morning. Click Here to test if you are allowed to download the Shader VMK files. The new web page will tell you what you need to do to be able to unlock the Shader Engine series so that you can download the VMK files.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 am 

But I still can not download the shader engine series.
I already have purchased the video tutorial bundle Part 1+2: Complete Ghost Toast Game Design.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 am 
Site Admin

henrya2 wrote:
But I still can not download the shader engine series.
I already have purchased the video tutorial bundle Part 1+2: Complete Ghost Toast Game Design.

I just had a look at your account. The reason why you can't download the VMK is because you do not have any download credits left. See the FAQ section labeled: How many files can I download?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 am 

I went ahead and downloaded all of the required vmks from caligari and the missing c++ video, I am now able to download the shader series.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am 

I think I should wait for the Shader Engine Bundle.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]