It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: About the new survey.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm 

If at all possible, and I happen to be one of the first 100 to fill it out. Instead of a One Month Free Membership, would I be able to get that as a trade up for downloadable credit. On your store a 1 month membership is $10.99 and for download credit only 750MB is $9.95 1700MB is $19.95. I would be suggesting 1,000MB download credits in replace of the One Month membership. The reason I am suggesting this. I am at the current videos waiting for new ones. This monthy membership would be of no use to me. The download credits would benefit more for future VMK videos. I do not mind waiting the 45 minutes to download inbetween each, and I do not mind downloading them in the required order. Thank You.

Post subject: Re: About the new survey.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:24 am 

I don't like this paid membership stuff at all, which I let you know in the survey.
Why should I first pay for a vid, and then not be able to choose w/e vid I want, unless I pay more?

OnT: Yeah, I would also have no use of a month membership as it is now, even tho I did fill out the survey.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 pm 

GoryImpaler wrote:
I don't like this paid membership stuff at all, which I let you know in the survey.
Why should I first pay for a vid, and then not be able to choose w/e vid I want, unless I pay more?

OnT: Yeah, I would also have no use of a month membership as it is now, even tho I did fill out the survey.

I totally agree, its to complex and the cost of what you want isn't clear, and then you add in the fact that you can only download what you paid for during a certain window in the back of my mind I think I could be getting screwed here, there should be a clear price for a clear amount of content.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am 

As I can see, I was awarded a free montly premium membership, which is great, however unless if there are about 20 or so new videos posted before August 21, what is the point of having it, I already have all of the other series completed and downloaded. If I was a new member and was just starting out this would be awesome, but for me this is not the case. That is why i was asking for the download credits in replace of the monthly membership to an equivalent value. I am already 5 days into this free monthly membership and have downloaded 0 videos, still waiting for new ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:22 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the suggestion, perhaps I can do something like that in the future. Offering a free one month premium memberships was far easier for me to implement this time than having to offer download credits or store credits/coupons.

Bear in mind that if users wanted to abuse the system and create 10 accounts and fill out the survey:

- With a free one month premium subscription, having a one month subscription on 10 accounts doesn't benefit the user, so it's not worth doing.
- With a download credits for each account, it provides incentive to scam the system.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]