It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: General C++
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:58 pm 

My personal Opinion and not to get free stuff but, it could benefit you if you had the General C++ tutorials as completely free downloads because your other video's are a little advanced which is limited to an audiance who most likely already know how to program in C++.

If you put out free C++ video's along with a general tutorial on how to get around in Visual C++ 2006/2008 or even Borland (just basic stuff) you would likely open up a whole new market audiance.

If anything you could add these into existing video series as a complete package.

I learned most of my skills outside of school by copying programs out of magazines during the rise of the PC, today is not much differant it's just the internet and you have to get people exited about programming again but your limiting that by throwing a price tag on it.

Your 3D engine tutorial is something you can't find anywhere else (easily) but the Basic C++ course is everywhere you look, you make it freely available on your website (without d/l slots) and not only do you have a great tutorial they are already on your website next to product and they are also use to your style of teaching.

KP

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2