VC++ 2005 Game Engine Source Code
This is the complete source code for the Game Engine VMK series. This source code has been written for use with Visual C++ 2005. You can also use this source code with Visual C++ 2005 Express or 2008 Express.
This source code contains all the work done in the Game Engine VMK series, up to and including VMK 45.
Two functions have been removed from the Player class (jump and crouch) to prepare this code for use with the Physics Engine VMK series.Game Engine Features
Demonstration VideoView this youTube video
- create windowed or full screen applications
- use OpenGL to render graphics on the screen
- keyboard and mouse control of game objects
- customizable scenegraph
- light sources to change the look and feel of your games
- 3D objects support materials, textures and UV coordinates
- load, animate and render 3D models
- custom font rendering engine
- fully customizable Graphical User Interface (GUI)
to see how to load the game engine and use it to create your own games.Additional Info
The game engine source code will be available for download after it is purchased from the store