The Zing Game series is built using the Shader Engine starting at VMK 110
. The game is written using Visual C++ 2015 and OpenGL v3.3 with GLSL shaders.This VMK series is still under development so new videos are being released as they are completed.Features
The Zing Game VMK series will teach you to:
Included with this bundle
- use the Shader Engine to create a full game
- debug the game while developing it step by step
- architect software that runs on multiple threads
- implement vertex and pixel shaders using GLSL
- manage game assets including textures, fonts, and sounds
- implement custom animation effects
- + more!
Upon purchasing this VMK Series
the following VMK will be available for direct download:
- Zing Game VMK 1 to 11
- 3D Audio Engine: VMK 1 - Show how to setup OpenAL library in Visual Studio
- Shader Engine: VMK 108 - Show how to setup all other external libraries in Visual Studio
- Zing Starter Pack - prebuilt debug version of the Shader Engine library and Shader Engine header files needed to build this game.
You can download and play the completed game from here
If you have any questions about a particular VMK in this series, visit the Zing Game forum found here
This VMK Series is available for purchase from the store
The full Shader Engine source code is not provided
when you purchase this VMK Series, however you can purchase the full Shader Engine source code from the store
or purchase the Complete Zing Game Development Bundle
instead which does include the source code.